Exceeding our clients expectations each and every day.
With over 60 years of proud service to Californians, team members regularly celebrate twenty and thirty-year anniversaries and clients faithfully requesting service clients for just as long, Corodata treats everyone the way they deserve and want to be treated. Read below for the values we pride ourselves on delivering each and every day.
- Keep customers – like a “mama bear protecting her cubs.”
- Make doing business with us easy and fun.
- Always try to understand our company from the customer’s point of view.
- Every person and every department plays an important role in servicing our customers.
- Listen to customers and colleagues – there is always room for improvement.
- Share your skills with each other; be humble, everything can be made better.
- Make processes better for the customer by providing smoother and more efficient services.
- Embrace change – the rest of the world keeps changing and we must adapt to it – quickly.
- Treat each other with respect.
- Value each person’s work and opinion – it counts towards our mutual success. Seek to understand – then to be understood.
- Say YES to helping other departments. Think win / win.
- Refer sales opportunities between product lines to maximize value to the customer.
Outshine The Competition
- We will work harder, be more professional, more aggressive and more persistent than our competitors to get new customers.
- We will grow on the momentum of a great reputation – we want customers to refer us to others.
- We will give customers great reasons to choose us.
- Profits allow for running a good business – ensuring growth, improvements, equipment, training, and opportunity for our people.
Safety & Security
- Safety is a moral, ethical and financial imperative: We don’t want anyone to get hurt.
- Prevent loss, damage and waste of all kinds.
- Keep our customers and their property safe and secure.