All About Boxes
Does a Box Make that Much of a Difference?
It may sound simple, but the boxes you use make a big difference in the overall security of your documents and files. Here’s how our recommended box choice protects the integrity of your legal documents, personnel data, classified materials, evidence, and more.
We prevent document damage with strong boxes
Weak boxes can break or bend under pressure, which can cause your documents to spill out the sides. Our corrugated, 200lb. tested cardboard boxes are durable and withstand the pressures of moving and storage. We make sure that once your boxes are packed, your information remains secure.
We use a safe stacking approach
If you’ve ever had an avalanche of boxes in your office or garage, you know how easy it is to overstack. Fortunately, we’ve taken steps to prevent collapsing. Our two-inch deep lids stack better and more securely. We also designed a system to keep stacks short and manageable.
We make tracking easy
Our environmentally friendly boxes have designated locations for bar-code labels and pre-punched holes to be used with our CoroSeal security program. This makes your documents easy to store and simple to find.
Keep Your Records Secure
Use our standard boxes with lids to securely pack and store all of your files.
Our Standard Boxes with Lids are:
- Environmentally Friendly: partially made with recycled fibers
- Easy to Stack: two-inch deep lid lasts longer, stacks better, and stays on
- Extra Secure: pre-cut slots for CoroSeals so you can lock your lids for an extra layer of security
- Durable: double thick walls for durability during active use
- Easy to Label: designated location for bar-code labels and your own description for easy identification
- 1.2 Cubic Foot: fits both legal and letter size files—approximately 35 lbs.—when full