Corodata’s Client Portal: Boosting Productivity & Compliance in the New Work Normal
If there’s one thing we’ve all learned over the last year and a half, it’s that people need to get their work done safely and securely whether or not they’re in an office.
We’ve redesigned our client portal with that in mind. It’s now a single access point for everything you need to manage your records: pickup, storage, retrieval, destruction, and more.
Our improvements start before you even log in. Instead of requesting portal access from our customer support team, you can now create your own account.
We’ve also added dual-factor authentication from security vendor Okta, which verifies that you’re an authorized user by requiring an extra step beyond just a username and password.
Once you log in, managing your account is faster and easier with a streamlined, user-friendly interface where you can:
- Update your billing information
- Schedule, change, and cancel shredding service dates
- Access your vault of digital documents
- Request a scan of a paper document
- Generate certificates of destruction for any date range
- Create and print reports on the environmental impacts of your shredding and recycling
You’ll also spot some exciting new tools that secure the chain of custody of your sensitive information – and increase your confidence in both our services and our employees who deliver them.
- Receive text alerts when your driver is en route, with a link to a real-time map
- Communicate with your driver via text message without revealing your actual phone numbers to each other
- View your driver’s photo so you can trust that the person arriving is one of our employees
- Check your order status and planned service window
- Provide a contactless signature that meets legal requirements while respecting your privacy and safety
- Access your service history with a summary of each order
These capabilities might be familiar to you from ride sharing or restaurant delivery services, but no other shredding company or records company offers them!
In the new workplace normal where employees are in the office only sometimes, if at all, these new features help ensure compliance and guard against data breaches while protecting your employees’ privacy. They also confirm that you’ll receive the right services in the right location at the right time.