COVID-19 What we are doing
Corodata is an extension of your office -we can support your remote employees by offering access, storage, and shredding of important office files at home offices- while safely abiding by California’s stay at home orders.Corodata offers:
- At home no contact deliveries– All while maintaining a secure chain of custody
- Text alert notifications– Know when we are on our way, and use our simple tracking link to follow our progress to your front door
- At home shredding– Don’t risk a data breach. The same company you know and trust for your office can provide shredding services at home
- Secure storage with pick up & deliveries– Eliminate the risk of going to a self-storage unit. Let us do the heavy lifting and provide safe deliveries to your home.
- Scan on demand– Have us scan files you need when you need them. If you’re a remote worker and need a file from storage, we can simply digitize it and send to you electronically
- Climate control storage– Storage and delivery on demand for sensitive items that require temperature control storage
- IT asset storage & fulfillment– Ship excess items to our warehouse. We can add it to inventory, store it, and deliver when needed
As of 4/2/2020 Corodata remains open as an essential service provider and can help businesses with social distancing file pickup and delivery, digitizing files, shredding services, physical backup, and cloud backup. The health and safety of our customers and employees continue to be a priority, especially amid concerns about the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Here is what we are doing to operate safely and effectively.
- We implemented “no contact” deliveries
- All drivers are required to wear gloves and masks. They are equipped with sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizer. Customers are welcome to communicate with records office managers regarding the reasonable utilization of these items during Corodata services.
- All employees need to follow the CDC recommendations regarding social distancing
- We create additional social distance space in our offices and staggered shifts
- Corodata employee’s regular hand washing is being encouraged during break periods
Please know we have devoted significant resources and efforts to help mitigate against possible adverse impacts from the coronavirus and will continue working hard to provide the level of service you have come to expect. We are monitoring day by day and keeping in touch with federal and state agencies for updates and direction.
Our thoughts are with anyone affected by the coronavirus, and our goal is to do our part to reduce the risk of spread.-Corodata Records Management