COVID-19 What we are doing
4/2/20 update orignial post was 3/13/20
As of 4/2/2020 Corodata remains open as an essential service provider and can help businesses with social distancing file pickup and delivery, digitizing files, shredding services, physical backup, and cloud backup. The health and safety of our customers and employees continue to be a priority, especially amid concerns about the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Here is what we are doing to operate safely and effectively.
- We implemented “no contact” deliveries
- As a precautionary step, drivers are required to wear gloves and masks. They are equipped with sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizer. Customers are welcome to communicate with records office managers regarding the reasonable utilization of these items during Corodata services.
- All employees need to follow the CDC recommendations regarding social distancing
- We create additional social distance space in our offices and staggered shifts
- Corodata employee’s regular hand washing is being encouraged during break periods
Please know we have devoted significant resources and efforts to help mitigate against possible adverse impacts from the coronavirus and will continue working hard to provide the level of service you have come to expect. We are monitoring day by day and keeping in touch with federal and state agencies for updates and direction.
Our thoughts are with anyone affected by the coronavirus, and our goal is to do our part to reduce the risk of spread.-Corodata Records Management