- What information we collect
- How we use that information
- How we may share that information
- How we protect your information
- Your choices regarding your personal information
This Site is intended for a U.S. audience. Any information you provide, including any personal information, will be transferred to and processed by a computer server located within the United States and will be handled in accordance with this policy and U.S. law, which may be less stringent than the law where you reside.INFORMATION WE COLLECT Information You Give Us
We collect information that you voluntarily share with us through our Site. For example, we collect information from you when you create an account, fill out a request form on the Site, or order supplies.The information we collect from you may include:
- Your name
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Your company
- Your username and password for your account
- Billing information, including credit card information
- Survey information
- Information you enter into request forms on the Site such as closest location and the desired services
- Supply order requests
- Your account number
- Job application information including your work history and personal address
We collect information through technology to enhance our ability to serve you. For example, when you visit the Site, we collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address. An IP address is often associated with the portal you used to enter the Internet, like your Internet service provider (ISP), company, association, or university. While an IP address may reveal your ISP or geographic area, we cannot determine your identity solely based on your IP address.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of the features on the Site may not function properly.Google Analytics
We also use software provided by HubSpot, another third-party service provider. HubSpot links your IP address and any email address you provide us to your browsing history on the Site. We may use this data to send you emails about topics we think may interest you based on what web pages you visit on the Site.Your ‘Do Not Track’ Browser Setting
We support the Do Not Track (DNT) browser setting. DNT is a preference you can set in your browser’s settings to let the websites you visit know that you do not want the websites collecting your personal information. We will not collect personal information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services regardless of whether you choose the DNT browser preference. We do not allow third parties to collect personal information about you or your online activities at this Site or across different sites over time by using cookies or by any other means.Links to and Plug-Ins from Other Web Sites or Media
We use the information we collect to serve our customers, consider applicants, and improve your experience at the Site. Some examples include:
- Evaluating your requests
- Processing your orders and bills
- Reviewing your survey information
- Improving customer service
- Conducting research and analysis
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Evaluating your job application
- Continuously evaluating and improving our online user experience
We delete your personal information after one year unless you request that we delete it earlier or we develop a business relationship with you.HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We do not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to third parties. The following are some of the ways we share your information:
- Third-Party Service Providers: We will share your personal information with third-party service providers under contract with Corodata to help us provide services to you. We may, for example, retain a third party to help us determine what marketing information you might find useful. We may also disclose your personal information to an attorney in the process of obtaining legal advice. We use a third-party service provider to process any billing information, including credit card information you submit. We require these third-party service providers to provide safeguards for your personal information similar to the ones that we provide.
- Required Disclosures: We may be required to share personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, civil discovery request, other legal processes, or as otherwise required by law.
- Legal Compliance and Protections: We may disclose account and other personal information when we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Corodata, our users, or others. This includes exchanging personal information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Corporate Transactions: We may disclose your personal information to prospective purchasers of any interest in Corodata or its assets.
We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our Site, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to use this Site.CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE/YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California residents who use this Site may request that we provide certain information regarding our disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You can make such a request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:12370 Kerran St. Poway, CA 92064 Attention: Customer Service Specialist HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The security and confidentiality of your personal information is important to us. We have technical, administrative, and physical security measures in place to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure and improper use.
For example, we do not store credit card information on our servers and we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption to protect your credit card information when it is transferred to our third-party payment processor. In addition, access to your personal information is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the personal information to perform a specific job (for example, sales representatives, managers, and customer service staff) are granted access to personal information. All employees with access to personal information are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. After a new policy is added, these employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to enhance protection for our customers’ personal information.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to log out of your account or to close your browser after you have completed your visit to our Site.
Please note that despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable, so we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.YOUR CHOICES REGARDING THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may contact email@example.com to update and correct your personal information.HAVE QUESTIONS